CHALLENGE 9, our second last Challenge has been posted. This week’s challenge is about the appropriate and proper use of English.
Please complete the following activities this week:
- Write a book, film or game review. Remember to rate it out of 10 and mention what age group you would recommend it for.
- Create your own images and add to a post of your choice Other options for creating your own images include:
- Image Generators such as ImageGenerator.org
- Tell the story of the picture From Bill Ferreirae – I sometime find a picture and tell students to use that picture to come up with a story. It can be about the picture, what happened before, what will happen next, etc. So, at the top of this post (CHALLENGE 9) is the image I have chosen for you to start with. Copy the image to your post, then write the story. Remember to give attribution.
- (OPTIONAL) – Create your own images and add to a post of your choice Other options for creating your own images include:
Image Source – 9 –CaptPiper from flickr.com
Image Source –Garry from flickr.com